Get a Free Diagnostic Scan!
The Free services for Subscribing:
You will get for the following:
- OBDII scan (Generic and Manufacturer scan).
- Reading and interpretation of Live Fuel Trim data.
- O2 Sensor tests.
- Scan for codes in the Transmission & ABS modules.
- Provide free consulting for the troubleshooting of any retrieved codes.
How to Get your Free Service:
- Simply subscribe to receive new post alerts from DIYAutoWorksNG.
- Visit the Get a Free Scan page and send in a scan request via the contact form at the end of the page. State the car make & year of manufacture in the request.
- You will receive a scan appointment via email for the next Saturday from the day your request was received.
Eligibility, Terms & Conditions:
- The scan and troubleshooting will be offered on Saturdays only, at an agreed central location in Owerri, Imo State, Nigeria.
- Existing subscribers are also eligible, just send in your scan request as above.
- Car must be OBDII compliant with the D-shaped Data Link Connector.
- DIYAutoWorks will not be responsible for fixing any detected faults.
- Where the subscribers OBDII Data Link Connector is defective the free scan will be forfeited.
- Last free scan date is 2nd April, 2016. The promo will be closed after this date.
[contact-form subject=’Free Diagnostic Scan Request’][contact-field label=’Name’ type=’name’ required=’1’/][contact-field label=’Email’ type=’email’ required=’1’/][contact-field label=’Comment’ type=’textarea’ required=’1’/][/contact-form]